The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) establishes significant rules regarding handling of personal information related to consumers. It applies to ANY business that fits any of the following criteria:
- Annual gross revenues over $25 million
- Annually receives or discloses personal information related to 50,000 California residents or households
- Derives 50% or more of annual revenues from selling California residents’ personal information
If you are a current Lighthouse Services reporting hotline client, you have access to a convenient tool to receive consumer data requests. Our Consumer Privacy Request Hotline, available as an add-on to your existing hotline web pages, allows your customers to submit their inquiries on the use of their personal information. You’ll find this tool to be compliant with the CCPA.
Lighthouse is offering the Consumer Privacy Request Hotline for $395 per year.
Benefits of our Consumer Privacy Request Hotline include:
- A toll-free number and a web reporting hotline add-on to receive consumer inquiries to uphold the five basic rights of California consumers:
- Right to know about the business’s practices in collecting personal information, including why it is collected and how it is categorized
- Right to review personal information about the consumer that the business collects or maintains
- Right to opt out of the business sharing related personal information with third parties for marketing
- Right to delete related personal information
- Right to not be treated discriminatorily for exercising the above rights.
- Providing better service to your customer base
- Seamless integration with the Lighthouse Services Case Management System
Order the Consumer Privacy Request Hotline
Questions? Contact our sales department at 215-884-6150 | 844-709-6000