Lighthouse can save you time and labor costs by including our powerful and efficient Case Management System (CMS) at no additional cost. The CMS is a secure, web-based tool that allows you to manage and collaborate on all your hotline reports and investigations.
For companies with high call-volume, tracking and analyzing hotline reports can be complicated, not to mention highly labor-intensive.
With our CMS, you can track every issue from a report’s receipt through its resolution, allowing you to optimize investigations, reduce administrative oversight, ensure due diligence and create an audit trail.
With CMS you can:
- View the report online at your convenience
- Assign the incident to the appropriate party for investigation
- Set the risk level, priority and status of reports
- Record follow-up and outcome notes
- Anonymously dialog with reporter
- Generate reports and charts to help you track activity and analyze trends
- Create customized fields
- Generate an audit trail for added internal control
- Attach digital files to a record
- Link reports with common characteristics
- Search the database using keywords and date filters
- Permit multiple users
- Send messages to system users
- Add internal incidents not submitted through Lighthouse
- Easily respond to a reporter with our Quick Response feature
- Integrate your data using our API feature
- Easily train new users with our how-to help file and tutorial video
- Customize both system and user settings
- Customize security settings with enhanced features
- Set incident report status reminder notifications